|
'Void,
Gotta love it.
|
|
|
A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future. |
|
|
CRAVINGS AND DREAMS
Thursday, June 26, 2008, 9:12 PM
Yes dreams, i had one last night and i wished i've just kept on sleeping and never wake up. I was in lalaland )" i miss you apparently, so much i'm going crazyy. Im in a daze ever since i woke up, i find no mood to do anything. Everything i did would be awful. I have this feeling, longing to see you again and tell you everything. And i feel so awful, so awful that i still like you even though its been so long. Let it go? i dont know, its seems too hard when i have these dreams and cravings. Yet here i am so quiet and just staying put. Not bothering to ask how are you and etc. I just wished i had the courage to do so. Its hard. And again i feel so awful, i lost my appetite. I feel like i am in a robotic state. Im just staring at stuffs and wondering "what if".-- i missed you so so much. but how do i tell you):? |
|