|
'Void,
Gotta love it.
|
|
|
A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future. |
|
|
.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 12:50 AM
I feel used and unappreciated; left out. I feel i've done something SO WRONG that this is why this is happening to me again. Is it wrong to help? Is it wrong to feel bad when someone's doing something indirectly that is making you feel bad and unappreciated? It feels so sad, I can't understand why. I know I did nothing wrong; But only kind acts and offering a helping hand whenever I could. How could I tell you off how i felt on what you were doing at that time, when you were so pissed off about a particular matter? Im not that kind of person who does that, because I thought I would have made the situation more worst. That is why I didn't told you on the spot, eventhough we are friends. We definitely(hell yeah) are, but its hard for me to do those things you told i could have done. For the last 5 months, since march, I know I've changed for the better. Which is why im no longer on an impulse when I encounter such matter. And no, I don't have hard feelings and etc, I just wanted help so that I won't have to see you with a bothered face, sad faces, unhappy mood and glumy.As I TOO WILL be bothered because im your friend. I want to see you skate with a happy face, smiling with no worries. Which is why I even bothered to help in the first place. Even if you hate me now for helping and everything. Its ALRIGHT. As long as your happy, its good enough for me. You didn't have to give the cold shoulder like "right.. whatever man" and shut me off right there and then, when i was telling you facts, in which you didn't care in the end. How am i suppose to feel? I know, im a sensitive jerk you might think of. But how would YOU feel if you were in my position. These are just my thoughts. Im not writing this in any way to GET BACK at you or HATE you. Its just because I haven't said my piece, and I know definitely that you'll read this. This is just the way how i felt.... misunderstood for my good intentions, which was not quite you thought it was.Its just so disappointing and very sad for me. I shouldn't even have bothered to help in the first place, we would still be good friends without any doubt or insecurity from each other's perspective.... |
|