'Void,
Gotta love it.

Brian Don's Profile
Brian Don's Facebook profile

A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future.

the berrics! youtube sebastien myspace facebook maisie weizhi tiara anii xuanyou stephanie euodia siaotong chongwah zul dionis stephneopi! liyana shaakir !follow me through "twitter"!

COME TO THINK OF IT
Thursday, August 28, 2008, 1:08 PM

Im thinking too much again, im getting all uptight again on all over little things; It was so last year. And its happening again. haha~ I thought I've changed, not when im going crazy over you again. I'll take things slow, reading my older post; all I could say is that " man, get a grip on yourself dude, why so sad over every small detail?" haha, I miss the old "me" taking things slow and the way it is. If things don't work out, then let it be? Nobody can force anybody to love/like.

Thats all for now...