'Void,
Gotta love it.

Brian Don's Profile
Brian Don's Facebook profile

A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future.

the berrics! youtube sebastien myspace facebook maisie weizhi tiara anii xuanyou stephanie euodia siaotong chongwah zul dionis stephneopi! liyana shaakir !follow me through "twitter"!

MISSING "YOU" IS NOT ENOUGH
Sunday, August 17, 2008, 11:14 PM

CREDITS TO NIGEL FOR THE PHOTOS! (:
( lets improve on a sweeter & cleaner air)( 360 flip down 4 sets )( sweet 360 flip)
________________________________________________________________


Where do I begin, hmmm. Its been more than a week or so since i've updated my blog. Last 2 Fridays ago, Maisie called me to study at Starbucks because she was "alone" ~haha; for the first time in my life, she asked me to Web-cam-whore with her. Haha thats something new alright. Skated last Monday, Wednesday and Friday; managed to get some photos, but videos "nah". 16th of August was my father birthday, me and my siblings shared money to buy him a SUMSUNG OMNIA, sick and crazy? I know. Oh well while walking through Marina sqaure, i saw something for Shaakir's birthday gift, which is today! Haha, oh well had a good talk with him about the past. And again im sincerely sorry =/

Life goes on, it doesn't wait for no one. And i believe honesty is not everything, but giving in and accepting the truth the way it is, is everything. I try to live cautiously but its not right, I don't wish to do anyone any wrong anymore. I don't want to be neutral but i want to be supportive of both sides. I do so, not because i want something or get benefited in the end. No. Its just the fact i care and listen to anybody's cries. I want to be a better person who doesn't have a thing for the past. I want every single one revolving around me to be safe and sound and happy. That is good enough, thats better than any gift that i could get. It is because it warms my heart and makes me smile when I see my friends and families being happy with no worries or doubt.


Maisie is her friend? omg i didnt knew, the feelings slowly comes back. I'm not still used to the heart wrenching feeling. i missed you so much, even though we're not close or whatever. Its just... it always had been you, and i dont know how to bring it out to you in words =/ *misses*