'Void,
Gotta love it.

Brian Don's Profile
Brian Don's Facebook profile

A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future.

the berrics! youtube sebastien myspace facebook maisie weizhi tiara anii xuanyou stephanie euodia siaotong chongwah zul dionis stephneopi! liyana shaakir !follow me through "twitter"!

. PART TWO
Wednesday, August 20, 2008, 11:59 PM

Maybe I was a little bit too much writing it here in my blog. It was just how I felt, I was not blaming you. So you don't have to feel sorry and apologize to me as if I was angry at you. Im not (: , like I said. I just want you to be happy and have fun chilling and skating together (;
Oh well, you and I and already talked about it just now on the phone. And we're still good friends( hell yeah) .