|
'Void,
Gotta love it.
|
|
|
A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future. |
|
|
SECOND THOUGHTS
Wednesday, August 27, 2008, 12:29 PM
Maybe its just not meant to be? Im having second thoughts right now. Maybe im thinking too much? And im thinking why its happening all over again, its like dejavu all over again. I know I give up pretty fast, its only been a few days. Give time, i definitely will. But from what I think, the position i am right now; there's a shady gloomy road road ahead of me stretching for miles and miles. Its already the second time, and I don't want to give up like i did last time. At least in the end if I dont succeed, I tried my very best. But you'll still be happy and the same.And from then on, I know where i stand. I did everything that I could, but it was never good enough, and i understand. It's the second time, and i feel the same thing in my guts again. I'm not him. Oh well, im thinking too much. Maybe its true or maybe its not? I am not going to give up just yet, at least for now.... |
|