'Void,
Gotta love it.

Brian Don's Profile
Brian Don's Facebook profile

A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future.

the berrics! youtube sebastien myspace facebook maisie weizhi tiara anii xuanyou stephanie euodia siaotong chongwah zul dionis stephneopi! liyana shaakir !follow me through "twitter"!

I FEEL EMPTY
Friday, September 12, 2008, 2:09 PM

For the past week, come to think of it. I've been feeling empty, just that im so quiet; its enough to make the whole house silent. Yes, i've been hanging out with friends. But by the time i step home. I feel a sudden change in my mood. Im so empty, not empty but with just one direction. MUGGING for O'levels. I feel so restricted in doing what i ever i want, despite its not real. I can do whatever i want. Its just that i have this mentality built in my brain now, its my second time taking O's, i won't want to repeat the same mistake again. But im struggling with my studies, not that i can't figure out how to do the questions. but TIME MANAGEMENT =/. Im busting off my ass at 11pm till 4-5 am in the morning. Its enough, but why?? the timing for me to study, its so unusual and irregular, its bad for my health and etc. I seriously need to change my lifestyle at home soon. I promised myself i'll get Straight A's for it, and sure i definitely will. My determination and hard work will pay off for sure. Im giving an infinity percent on this one. And you'll see me crying upon getting my result next year, not because i failed. But i finally did it. I won't waste a year without school for nothing. I learnt a hell lot through this whole year.
( six in the morning, still awake brian? )
Its quite weird in a way, feeling a tingling sensation running through my veins right now. blogging down my inner thoughts kinda help this time. Yes it did for sure :)
erykah :( *misses*

__________Wednesday, September 10, 2008__________

It was my 2nd eldest brother's P.O.P, or BMT graduation at Pulau Tekong. Pretty much a wasted day though, Spent the whole day traveling back and fro the mainland and the island through ferries and sickeningly packed buses. Oh yes, not forgetting the part where my parents and I waited for nearly 2 hours for the parade to commence. Hell yeah, my butt was jelly-fied. Not forgetting, Renz ( 2nd eldest brother's name ) got the best coy recruit. Yeah, my parents was like so proud of him and all. I was just smiling my way through ;p. Oh yes, the whole day was pretty much wasted as i have finished all my juice on what to write :S .
( Renz Getting his award )

( I like this picture, pretty much because it makes him look like a kuku )
( Awwwwwww )
( Hey Renz, Why squinting your eyes? )
( Family Shot without my Eldest brother )
( Getting information/ uh okay / yeah whatever dude )
( Renz Mark Danyl Ridon )
( So your damn proud now huh? )

__________Saturday, August 23, 2008 __________

The day where we got our PINK IC :| Ohkay not really a big deal to me, so yeah whatever. Been living in Singapore my whole life. Thats good enough as i was raised up here. We went to supreme court, i think? Wore formal clothings which isnt my thing. But yeah, the place was sure luxurious and posh in everyway; the food and gifts too! Didn't really enjoyed much, Prime Minister and blablablabla was talking to me as if they as if they understood what i was actually saying, come on; stick to your politics. You don't have to poke your noses into my life just because i was quietly standing at one corner minding my business. Damn busybodys, pfft. Anyhoo, its not that i hate them or whatever. I just had no mood at that particular of time to entertain them and "LAUGH" at their so called "FUNNY" jokes which was so LAME, go get a real life dude, :P they're so silly with that attitude and with their belly bulging out; it really makes them kinda cute. hahaha~
( My father and I )
( You can't blame my mom for making good friends with 2 filiphino familes within only 2 hours, tsktsk )
No hard feelings to those state governors, I seriously think you should get a real life and not bother me when i had no mood to entertain you all. Stop being nice, when in fact you don't actually care.------------------------------------------> Come on~ get real :)