|
TICK TOCK
Thursday, September 18, 2008, 12:12 AM
You come and go, the day just carries on. Tell me the definition of life, you get sad, you get happy, or your just neutral. What is your purpose in this world? You think about that to yourself once in a while. And sometime your life just goes on like a time lapse, your just a living zombie with just afew direction/goals in life.
-Why get angry at people whose unpredictably unreasonable? It would only spoil your day, not them; your losing out, not them. -Why get sad just because things are not working out the way you wanted it to be? Instead of emo-ing over it, you might want to find out whats wrong and work things out to improve the situation. -Lets just get high and live every single day like theres no tomorrow. In moderation of course~ And your good to go(:
-Once in a while i think to myself. I've got so much to learn and so much to improve onto becoming a better person in life, but come to think of it. I am better person now. Im a great friend. Im a good son. I used to be the total opposite, but thats a thing of the past now. I've apologized and asked for forgiveness. All thats left? Straight A's for O'levels ;)
|