'Void,
Gotta love it.

Brian Don's Profile
Brian Don's Facebook profile

A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future.

the berrics! youtube sebastien myspace facebook maisie weizhi tiara anii xuanyou stephanie euodia siaotong chongwah zul dionis stephneopi! liyana shaakir !follow me through "twitter"!

PLEASE READ
Tuesday, October 14, 2008, 5:01 AM

I have been on a low profile for these past few weeks, so sorry if i haven't been entertaining every single one of everyone's messages and etc. Just have been spending more time with myself thinking about stuffs and maybe a little bit of studying. And I have not been going out with my usual clique, been skating with Nigel most of my free time; other friends would come to join us sometimes too. My science practical is this coming Thursday, which is only 2 days away! And im not studying like how I picture myself to be. Im studying yes, but when i do, it plays over and over again like an old tape. Im not being cocky, but the thing is, i cant be bothered to memorize the steps, formulas and etc. I know clearly that i do not remember it like a computer's memory. But i'll get to it somehow? My mind is totally on O'levels right now. However, the "studying hardcore" part is like totally impossible. Its my second time taking it, I still do remember the steps, formulas and etc. Its just a matter of reinforcing it before the exam. Which will be on Wednesday.

Its been raining and sunny these past few days, Moonsoon season perhaps? And oh you don't know how much i love my hometown, Simeixzxzzzzz! It has easy acess to Tampines via overhead brigde connectors which leads to my desired skate spots which is only 5 minutes skate from my house. All the small things that never really mattered to me. It actually does haa~
So do you think boys, guys and men don't spend as much as girls? Think again! I've Been browsing through my wallet and took out this 3 inch stacked recipts. Most of it was just 7-eleven big gulp recipts and hell load of burger king recipts. And yeah i did spend 400+ chings chings(dollars) on skateboard parts and skate stuffs. And the most shocking part of this is that it added up to nearly a thousand dollars! For over 4 months, i spent so much? Damn, i would already have enough for a CANON D90(body), and my other savings to buy some handycam integrated fisheye lens which i've yet to search. Im planning to work 1 month plus, everyday! To get sufficient moolah to buy new parker bell laptop, and if my dad wants to chip in to buy me a macbook, that'll be so awesomexzxzxzxz!
And and and, my choice of a new set up deck which my dad promise he'll buy it for me on christmas. - Dang, reading through all this, you might think im going off course again huh? Well, these are just my cravings and me being impatient. And don't worry, i'll shred O'levels ;) making sure im heading to TP. Well enough of Studies and O'levels, been writing loads of it on my post saying i'll do my best and etc. It gets irritating i know :) -


Why do i skate? Rodney Mullen talked about how he really feel about skating. He loves to skate, not just because he wanna win but be in the moment, he just wants to have fun.

I've been experiencing how he really felt. Now i'm being true to myself about skating. I love it because i like the air pressing against my cheeks whenever i cruise around. I love it because it makes me feel good each time i land a trick. I love it because i like speeding my way through people around crowds in town. I love it as it brings me and my friends closer. I love it because it makes me happy. And I admit i used to skate for fame, style, to show off and etc. But thats just a thing of the past now. People now ask why is my tied in this uber wierd manner, why? I don't care what you think about me, thats why. I dress up as i deem fit, I don't need to dress up so shabbly nice to showcase myself to girls that im drooling at. Which i apparently used to,haha! But now its so different. Im at peace with myself. I just need my friends, family and GOD

The skate session that Nigel, Asyraf and I had just now was awesome! Probably one of the best ever. Probably cause i was on form and landed that sweet 360 flip down 3 sets which got me pumping. Nollie heelflip could come about?! And my new trick "Brian's spin"! hahaha! Manuals are like so sick now, and im getting my balance on my grinds, fast! Maybe i should start learning smiths and salad grinds? Since i could feeble? geez Nigel landed 2 rad kickflip today, RAAAD ONES! props for him man. And he went crazy with old school power slides at the hall as the floor was slippery. Asyraf was just slacking his way through, haha.

Mang its 4:12AM already, i should sleep soon and wake up early later to re-view my science practical notes again and again. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooodnight ;)