|
'Void,
Gotta love it.
|
|
|
A decent page where brian don writes about his true thoughts and latest happenings of his life. Nothing more, nothing less. xo And hopes his skate crew video [void] will be released soon. - An extremely family orientated kid. A catholic whose a strong believer of god. and dreams to go professional in street skateboarding in the near future. |
|
|
ONE MORE DAY TO RESULTS!
Sunday, January 11, 2009, 11:15 PM
TOMORROWS THE BIG DAY AND IM HAVING MIXED FEELINGS. I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE I DO WELL FOR MY O'LEVELS CAUSE I'VE BEEN WANTING THIS SO BAD!and thanks to those who have been there for me. wishing and stuffs - Dear god, i've been praying to you, every night for the past 8-10 months now. Even way past before my o'levels. And i would like to thank you for guiding me and blessing me throughout this year and inclusive of whole of last year. And i really hope my results tomorrow will be very good. Cause i know i gave it all i had. Sincerely from the bottom of my heart, thank you does not seem much or enough, THANK YOU still, I love you god. Amen - |
|