|
YES!
Sunday, July 5, 2009, 4:45 AM

Getting clean, i wonder if saying yes to every opportunity good or bad that comes by would eventually lead to something good in the end. Just like the movie "Yes Man" with main cast Jim Carrey and Zooey Deschanel. Though categorised comedy, somewhat or somehow the lesson being taught is so simple yet just so hard to do it. Everytime i watch a movie, i would get so engrossed and get this feeling that im in the movie itself. Every time.. I dont know, but life is so unpredictable. Just a few months back, i was studying for O'levels in private. And i got privileges of waking up any time i want. I had so much free time that i went out and skated all day long, everyday. Every now and then i used to long for school, i would miss the activity of what classmates would do together. The hanging together part every day after school. Of course without the exception ogling at girls. And now that im currently studying in school. Its like the other way round. I feel tired, restless and quite deprived sometimes. Well maybe not deprived but oh wells! Life is so weird, and so is today's post. I dont know, its already 4:57am and im still wide awake. And its back to school again this monday. geez My back hurts, im starting to get moody now cause sometimes people are being such an ass or they're practically being super lame and etc. Maybe i should start saying YES! And MAYBE life would start becoming hypothetically great. I wish, okay yes i'll try that starting later on when i awake from my long slumber when i sleep in abit. give it sometime ` Alive with pleasure - Viva Voce
|